Are you ready to live the dream? GACN Homes provides remodeling relocation services that will help make your transition to life in Central Florida an easy one. Let us turn your new home into a sanctuary for you and your family before you arrive.
Relocation Remodeling Services
Are you so excited about your new house that you can hardly wait to move in? Except it requires some upgrades or lacks the functionality you need to fit your lifestyle? Let GACN Homes remodel your home while you prepare to relocate to Florida.
Get Your Free, No-Obligation Quote Today!
We offer our clients the highest level of quality and professionalism. We will safely and securely remodel your home while you are away. Our fast, honest and reliable team will ensure your home is ready before your move-in date. Feel reassured that your project will be completed on time.
All of our work is completely guaranteed. If you’re not happy the jobs not done. It is that simple. Our home remodeling specialists are committed to delivering a design that meets your specific needs, while communicating consistently throughout the entire process.
Licensed and Insured
The GACN Homes Team is fully licensed and fully insured. Our foundation in honest, ethical business practices and commitment to excellence makes us the professionals you can trust to give you the home of your dreams. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.
Our remodeling process begins with a conversation, and it ends when you are happy with the completed project.
- Initial conversation and free consultation. We see the initial conversation as the beginning of our relationship. Whether you know what you want or you are still thinking it through, our Design Consultants will meet with you, virtually or in person, and talk you through the process.
- Schedule a closing (2 weeks after approval). Once your closing is scheduled, let GACN Homes know so that room can be made in the schedule for your project to commence.
- Assessment. GACN Homes will work with your realtor to access the home and provide an estimate for the remodeling or renovation costs.
- The keys to your new home are in hand! Sign the contract with GACN Homes. If you’re in a condo or co-op, you’ll also need to get the renovation approved by the board.
- Design Consultation. Meet with your Design experts (virtually or in-person) to review and approve materials such as flooring, paint colors and cabinetry.
- Permitting. GACN Homes secures city and county permits if applicable.
- Demolition Begins. GACN homes begin tearing down the old sections that require renovation and getting rid of old drywall and flooring.
- Reconstruction. After passing the inspection stage, GACN Homes will begin renovating your new home.
Find your forever home in Florida.
Whether it’s a trip to a theme park or pristine beach, Florida offers the perfect lifestyle for everyone. With beaches close by and countless attractions – plus the flexibility to choose from it all – you can find your forever home in Florida, then shake it up with something new, whatever you want. This is remodeling designed for you.
Home Remodeling FAQs
What's the difference between a renovation and remodeling?
First, both remodeling and renovating mean to make improvements on an existing home.
However, the words remodel and renovation each refer to two slightly different types of construction projects. A home renovation, for example, would be a project where you are looking to replace a kitchen sink or bathtub or make other modest updates while a home remodeling project could include removing or adding a wall and in most cases, includes changing the footprint of the home.
How much does a home remodel cost in Florida?
The answer to this depends entirely on your requirements, the fixtures and fittings needed and the overall size of the home.
How long does it take to remodel a home?
Again, this depends on the scale of the remodel, but generally speaking an average home remodel takes between 4 and 6 weeks to complete.
What costs the most when remodeling a home?
To renovate a house typically costs $15 – $60 Per Square Foot.
$19,800 – $73,200 Whole House Remodel
Completely remodeling a 3-bedroom house costs $20,000 to $100,000 or between $15 to $60 per square foot on average. Remodeling a kitchen costs $25,000 on average, and a bathroom renovation runs $10,000. A total gut to the studs and remodel costs $100,000 to $200,000.
What permits do I need for a home remodel?
Our team will take care of this for you.
How do I plan a home renovation?
Our in-house project manager will take care of this for you. You can be as involved as you like throughout the process, from design to product selection, timelines to budget restraints.
What hours would you be in my home?
Our workers will be with you between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
What is the most popular style and color for interior spaces?
Trends may change but there are stylish staples that simply don’t go out of fashion.
In terms of paint and general color schemes whites, greys and warm neutrals never go out of style and last the test of time. For tiled sections, subway tiles have remained popular throughout the years.
Can I move my plumbing/electrical points?
This will depend on your current set up and your property’s plumbing layout. An on-site visit will determine if these can be moved. The general rule of thumb is: anything can be done with the right budget. It’s just about deciding if it’s worth investing in or not.